East Milwaukee Street Reconstruction - Revitalizing Downtown Janesville
Zenith Tech spearheaded the comprehensive reconstruction of a 1/3-mile section of E. Milwaukee Street in downtown Janesville. This project showcased our technical prowess and commitment to efficient, community-focused construction.
- 3,000 cubic yards of concrete was used to establish a robust road foundation, ensuring long-term durability.
- The ZTI team implemented decorative colored concrete at crosswalks and terrace areas, enhancing the aesthetics of the streetscape.
- Eight cast-in-place planters were seamlessly integrated, contributing to the urban landscape's aesthetic appeal and functionality.
- Nine tree grates were installed to preserve trees and improve pedestrian safety.
- Priority was given to maintaining pedestrian access throughout the project, aligning with the client's concerns, and contributing to the area's vibrancy.
- Advanced technology, including Laser Screed with 3D modeling, was used, enabling precise control over finished grades, intersection grading, and cross slopes.
- Efficient coordination with the prime contractor minimized sidewalk downtime, with removal and reinstallation taking only 72 hours.
- This project exemplifies our unique ability to seamlessly combine mainline roadway construction with intricate planters and streetscape enhancements within a single project, elevating the urban environment.
Zenith Tech's East Milwaukee Street Reconstruction project in downtown Janesville demonstrates our technical proficiency and dedication to community-centric construction. By efficiently executing intricate design elements and maintaining pedestrian access, we have revitalized the area and set a benchmark for regional urban infrastructure projects. Our commitment to precision and quality has positively impacted the Janesville landscape, leaving a lasting legacy for the community.