$24 per hour
We are also hiring for other Quality Control & Environmental Compliance positions including:
Quality Control Technician
Quality Control Technician
Payne + Dolan, Inc., A Walbec Group Company
Are you looking for an exciting career in road construction? Payne + Dolan, Inc., of the Walbec Group has a place for hard working, loyal, and driven people like you for the upcoming 2024 Construction season. Come work with us as a Quality Control Technician and enjoy a family-focused, progressive culture, and work with an industry leading company in heavy road and highway construction.
Why Should You Apply?
- $24+/hour and generous benefits package.
- Job security-we are an essential company providing infrastructure services, and you are an essential employee.
- Growth opportunities working alongside and learning from experienced industry professionals.
- Be involved in innovative, cool projects throughout the local area and the state.
- Family-oriented, supportive culture.
The Walbec Group of companies is currently in its third generation of family leadership producing high-quality construction materials and delivering unparalleled professional design, engineering, and construction services.
- Multi-year Milwaukee Business Journal Best Place to Work honoree and a Best Place to Work by Employ Humanity.
- Associated with many exciting state, municipal, federal, and commercial projects. Check out our website for a complete list of interesting projects. walbecgroup.com
- Proud Partner of the Green Bay Packers.
We're looking for a Quality Control Technician responsible for providing quality testing for the company. Enjoy the video below and see what you can be a part of!
We have the usual suspects like dental, vision, life, EAP and PTO, but our favorites are the "no premium medical plan" and HRA contribution (with participation in wellness initiatives), 401k & profit sharing with company contribution and lastly, impactful Walbec training, all provided year-round.
What do you need:
- Valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Have the ability to work varied hours with a flexible schedule.
- Be able to tolerate and work in variable weather conditions, and work in dirty and dusty environments.
- The ability to frequently lift 50+ pounds.
- Be capable of performing mathematical calculations required for necessary daily job duties.
- Strong interpersonal, organization and communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- The ability to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously; and the ability to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision, must be a self-starter.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture here at the Walbec Group. Our leadership understands the unique abilities and differences of our team members is what drives our innovation and growth. When you choose Walbec, you'll be welcomed into a supportive environment where all team members feel heard, respected, and valued.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer and it is our practice to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. In addition, it is the policy of the Company to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality in which the Company has employees. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply!