We are also hiring for other Asphalt & Concrete Production positions including:
- Asphalt Plant Helper (Waukesha, WI)
- Ready-mix Utility Worker (Sturgeon Bay, WI)
- Ready-mix Utility Worker (Baileys Harbor, WI)
- Asphalt Plant Operator (Waukesha, WI)
Oil Terminal Technician
Oil Terminal Technician
Construction Resources Management a Walbec Group Company
Are you looking for an exciting career supporting operations in road, highway, and bridge construction, in an industry that helps people reach their destinations? Construction Resources Management of the Walbec Group has a place for hard working, loyal, and driven people like you. Come work with us as an Oil Terminal Technician at our Tank Farm and enjoy a family-focused, progressive culture, and work with an industry leading company in the construction industry. This is an awesome opportunity for someone looking to work for a great company, with great benefits!
The Walbec Group of companies is currently in its third generation of family leadership producing high-quality construction materials and delivering unparalleled professional design, engineering, and construction services.
- Multi-year Milwaukee Business Journal Best Place to Work honoree and a Best Place to Work by Employ Humanity.
- Associated with many exciting state, municipal, federal, and commercial projects. Check out our website for a complete list of interesting projects. walbecgroup.com
- Proud Partner of the Green Bay Packers.
We're looking for an Oil Terminal Technician to support the production process of our Tank Farm terminal by ensuring that the production process runs smoothly, safely, and efficiently while maintaining a high level of quality and flow of materials in and out of the terminal.
In this role, you would:
- Gauge products transferred to and from tanks, trucks, barges, and railcars to verify and control inventory.
- Perform valve lineups, switch and tank changes to move products in and out of storage.
- Follow all safety requirements to prevent product contamination, spills, and avoid product loss.
- Perform general maintenance responsibilities.
- Safely operate a variety of equipment within the tank farm facility, to include, but not limited to: pumps, valves, blowers, compressors, material handling and dumping equipment.
We have the usual suspects like dental, vision, life, flex, EAP, PTO, holidays, and paid Parental Leave where applicable. We are big fans of our "no premium medical plan" and HRA contribution (with participation in wellness initiatives), company-paid short and long-term disability with company contribution, profit sharing, and a robust Walbec training program.
- Valid Driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Have the ability to work full work-days, alternating shifts, and periodically work long hours, multiple shifts, nights, and weekends as needed.
- Be able to tolerate and work in variable weather conditions, and work in dirty and dusty environments.
- Be able to walk, climb to high places, and be in confined spaces.
- Travel occasionally to other terminal locations within Wisconsin and Michigan.
- Mechanical background and/or mechanical aptitude, basic computer skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn and comprehend Hazardous Materials Operations Training and pass associated testing requirements on an annual basis.
- Valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) or the ability to acquire TWIC approval.
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent wages and benefits packages.
- Job security-we are an essential company providing infrastructure services, and you are an essential employee.
- Growth opportunities working alongside and learning from experienced industry professionals.
- Family-oriented, supportive culture.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture throughout the Walbec Group. Our leadership understands that the unique abilities and differences of our team members drive our innovation and growth. When you choose Walbec, you'll be welcomed into a supportive environment where all team members feel heard, respected, and valued.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer, and it is our practice to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. In addition, it is the policy of the Company to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality in which the Company has employees. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply!