We are also hiring for other Site Concrete positions including:
Laborer - Concrete Division
Parisi, a Walbec Group Company
Dane County, WI
Are you looking for an exciting career in road, highway, and bridge construction? Parisi, Inc. of the Walbec Group has a place for hard working, loyal, and driven people like you. Come work with us as a Laborer and enjoy a family-focused, progressive culture, and work with an industry leading company in heavy road and highway construction.
The Walbec Group of companies is currently in its third generation of family leadership producing high-quality construction materials and delivering unparalleled professional design, engineering, and construction services.
- Multi-year Milwaukee Business Journal Best Place to Work honoree and a Best Place to Work by Employ Humanity.
- Associated with many exciting state, municipal, federal, and commercial projects. Check out our website for a complete list of interesting projects. walbecgroup.com
- Proud Partner of the Green Bay Packers.
We're looking for a Laborer responsible for many tasks that require physical labor supporting all aspects in the layout and construction of roads and related structures to include concrete demolition, concrete repair, keeping machines and equipment maintained, assist in clean-up of job site, and other duties assigned by the Foreman or other management.
- Our union employees enjoy the quality benefits provided by our union partners. Additionally, union employees have access to a variety of training on our Walbec employee website portal for personal and professional development.
- Projects will vary by location, so reliable transportation and a willingness to travel to any job site is required as needed. Our projects are typically located throughout Dane County.
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
- Class A CDL strongly desired.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Able to work varied hours including nights, early mornings, and weekends as needed.
- Be able to tolerate and work in variable weather conditions, and work in dirty and dusty environments.
- Member of a Local Laborer Union, or willingness to become a union member are required. Union membership is not required prior to employment.
- 3-5 years road construction laborer experience is preferred.
- Experience operating a concrete vibrator, jack hammer, mortar mixer, and concrete saw.
- Experience puddling concrete for extended periods of time preferred.
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent wages and benefits packages offered through local trade union.
- Job security-we are an essential company providing infrastructure services, and you are an essential employee.
- Growth opportunities working alongside and learning from experienced industry professionals.
- Be involved in innovative and exciting projects throughout the local area and the state.
- Family-oriented, supportive culture.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture here at the Walbec Group. Our leadership understands the unique abilities and differences of our team members is what drives our innovation and growth. When you choose Walbec, you'll be welcomed into a supportive environment where all team members feel heard, respected, and valued.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer and it is our practice to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. In addition, it is the policy of the Company to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality in which the Company has employees. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply!