We are also hiring for other Bridges & Structures positions including:
- Certified Crane Operator (CCO)-Bridge Construction (Waukesha, WI)
- Bridge Construction Carpenter (Waukesha, WI)
- Bridge Construction Laborer (Waukesha, WI)
Bridge Construction Pile Driver
Bridge Construction Pile Driver
Zenith Tech a Walbec Group Company
Are you looking for an exciting career in road, highway, and bridge construction? Zenith Tech of the Walbec Group has a place for hard working, loyal, and driven people like you. Come work with us as a Piledriver and enjoy a family-focused, progressive culture, and work with an industry leading company in heavy road and highway construction.
The Walbec Group of companies is currently in its third generation of family leadership producing high-quality construction materials and delivering unparalleled professional design, engineering, and construction services.
- Recently named a Milwaukee Business Journal 2020 & 2021 Best Place to Work.
- Associated with many exciting state, municipal, federal, and commercial projects. Check out our website for a complete list of interesting projects. walbecgroup.com
- Proud Partner of the Green Bay Packers.
We're looking for a Piledriver responsible for the installation of all sizes and dimensions of piles, on or near the water, including pipe pile, H pile, and sheet piles. Other related duties may be assigned by the Foreman or other management.
- Our union employees enjoy the quality benefits provided by our union partners. Additionally, union employees have access to a variety of training courses on our Walbec employee website for personal and professional development.
- Projects will vary by location, so reliable transportation and a willingness to travel to any job site is required as needed.
- The primary focus of our work is located in Southeast WI. And Madison WI. However, Zenith Tech does operate throughout the state of Wisconsin.
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Able to work varied hours including nights, early mornings, and weekends as needed.
- Be able to tolerate and work in variable weather conditions, and work in dirty and dusty environments.
- Member of a Local Carpenters/Piledriver Union, or willingness to become a union member are required. Union membership is not required prior to employment. Our Human Resources Department is available to assist in that process as needed.
- Prior bridge construction experience and/or construction experience.
- General knowledge of templates, pile driving equipment, rigging and signaling, cutting torches, welding, and drilling.
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent wages and benefits packages offered through local trade union.
- Job security-we are an essential company providing infrastructure services, and you are an essential employee.
- Growth opportunities working alongside and learning from experienced industry professionals.
- Be involved in innovative, cool projects throughout the local area and the state.
- Family-oriented, supportive culture.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture throughout the Walbec Group. Our leadership understands the unique abilities and differences of our team members drive our innovation and growth. When you choose Walbec, you'll be welcomed into a supportive environment where all team members feel heard, respected, and valued.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer and it is our practice to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. In addition, it is the policy of the Company to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality in which the Company has employees. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply!