We are also hiring for other Asphalt & Concrete Production positions including:
Oil Terminal Technician
Construction Resources Management Inc. a Walbec Group Company
Are you looking for an exciting career supporting operations in road, highway, and bridge construction, in an industry that helps people reach their destinations? Construction Resources Management Inc. of the Walbec Group has a place for hard working, loyal, and driven people like you. Come work with us as an Oil Terminal Technician at our Tank Farm and enjoy a family-focused, progressive culture, and work with an industry leading company in the construction industry. This is an awesome opportunity for someone looking to work for a great company, with great benefits!
The Walbec Group of companies is currently in its third generation of family leadership producing high-quality construction materials and delivering unparalleled professional design, engineering, and construction services.
- Recently named a Milwaukee Business Journal 2021 Best Place to Work.
- Associated with many exciting state, municipal, federal, and commercial projects. Check out our website for a complete list of interesting projects. walbecgroup.com
- Proud Partner of the Green Bay Packers.
We're looking for an Oil Terminal Technician to support the production process of our Tank Farm terminal by ensuring that the production process runs smoothly, safely, and efficiently while maintaining a high level of quality and flow of materials in and out of the terminal.
In this role, you would:
- Gauge products transferred to and from tanks, trucks, barges, and railcars to verify and control inventory.
- Perform valve lineups, switch and tank changes to move products in and out of storage.
- Follow all safety requirements to prevent product contamination, spills, and avoid product loss.
- Perform general maintenance responsibilities.
- Safely operate a variety of equipment within the tank farm facility, to include, but not limited to: pumps, valves, blowers, compressors, material handling and dumping equipment.
The Walbec Group offers a great benefit package including Competitive Pay, Paid Time Off, Employer-Paid Healthcare and Life Insurance, Dental and Vision options, Generous Employer Contributions to 401(k) and Profit Sharing plans, Employee Assistance Programs, Career Development, Job Security, and more!
- Valid Driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Have the ability to work full work-days, alternating shifts, and periodically work long hours, multiple shifts, nights, and weekends as needed.
- Be able to tolerate and work in variable weather conditions, and work in dirty and dusty environments.
- Be able to walk, climb to high places, and be in confined spaces.
- Travel occasionally to other terminal locations within Wisconsin and Michigan.
- Mechanical background and/or mechanical aptitude, basic computer skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn and comprehend Hazardous Materials Operations Training and pass associated testing requirements on an annual basis.
- Valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) or the ability to acquire TWIC approval.
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent wages and benefits packages.
- Job security-we are an essential company providing infrastructure services, and you are an essential employee.
- Growth opportunities working alongside and learning from experienced industry professionals.
- Family-oriented, supportive culture.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer and it is our practice to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. In addition, it is the policy of the Company to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality in which the Company has employees. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply!
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture here at the Walbec Group. Our leadership understands the unique abilities and differences of our team members is what drives our innovation and growth. When you choose Walbec, you'll be welcomed into a supportive environment where all team members feel heard, respected, and valued.