We are also hiring for other Engineering & Construction Management positions including:
- Mechanical Engineer (Waukesha, WI)
- Project Engineer (Fond du Lac, WI)
- Project Manager (Fond du Lac, WI)
- Grading Superintendent/Supervisor - General Contracting (Waukesha, WI)
Construction Resource Management Inc. a Walbec Group Company
Are you looking for an exciting career in road, highway, and bridge construction? Construction Resource Management Inc. of the Walbec Group has a place for hard working, loyal, and driven people like you. Come work with us as an Electrical Engineer and enjoy a family-focused, progressive culture, and work with an industry leading company in heavy road and highway construction.
The Walbec Group of companies is currently in its third generation of family leadership producing high-quality construction materials and delivering unparalleled professional design, engineering, and construction services.
- Recently named a Milwaukee Business Journal 2020 Best Place to Work.
- Associated with many exciting state, municipal, federal, and commercial projects. Check out our website for a complete list of interesting projects. walbecgroup.com
- Proud Partner of the Green Bay Packers.
We're looking for an Electrical Engineer responsible for:
- Contribute to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects
- Manage and direct the developing and interpreting of engineering data to perform calculations and generate construction/shop drawings
- Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
- Utilize established code, project specifications and provisions from owners to analyze and prepare engineered drawings
- Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives
- Help manage and develop other engineering staff and interns
- Works under limited supervision
- Review work for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives
- Conduct site visits and pre-work consultations with owner representatives as required
- Act as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
- Performs other related duties as required
Team members at the Walbec Group are offered competitive pay and benefits that align with our values while supporting good health and a balanced life now and into the future. Additionally, we offer a range of opportunities for professional development and career growth that help us all to be successful.
We have the usual suspects like dental, vision, life, flex, EAP, PTO and holidays, but our favorites are the "no premium medical plan" and HRA contribution (with participation in wellness initiatives), company paid STD and LTD, 401k & profit sharing with company contribution and lastly, robust Walbec training.
- Projects will vary by location throughout the local area, or the state, so reliable transportation and/or a willingness to travel to any job site is required as needed.
- Valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record.
- 2 plus years of experience working in Electrical Project Management within construction or manufacturing environments
- Training and certification/licensing in the electrical field
- Working knowledge of electrical code guidelines and regulations in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Michigan
- Ability to understand and follow mechanical prints, electrical schematics, electrical prints and operation manuals
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent wages and benefits packages.
- Job security-we are an essential company providing infrastructure services, and you are an essential employee.
- Growth opportunities working alongside and learning from experienced industry professionals.
- Be involved in innovative, cool projects throughout the local area and the state.
- Family-oriented, supportive culture.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer and it is our practice to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. In addition, it is the policy of the Company to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality in which the Company has employees. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply!