Payne and Dolan, Inc.
$18 - $25 - Hourly
Seasonal Survey Crew Chief
Payne & Dolan, a Walbec Group Company
We are looking for seasoned field staff to join our growing team of Engineers and Surveyors!
Under the direction of theEngineering Manager, the Survey Crew Chief will perform various land surveying functions on remonumentation of the Public Land Survey System projects in Wisconsin.
Payne & Dolan islooking for a self-motivated, results-oriented, problem-solver who has a desire to be part of our growing land surveying practice. The candidate should be proficient in the following roles and responsibilities.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate land surveying tools (GNSS & Robotic Total Station)
- Completing PLSS & Property Research for Land Surveying Activities
- Performing various types of land surveys, such as boundary surveys, topographical surveys and construction surveying, including layout staking and structure layouts.
- Collecting and Processing Digital Field Data
- Drafting boundary, topographic & utility surveys in AutoCAD Civil3D
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum two year Associate Degree in Surveying, Civil Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience as a land survey crew chief.
- Certified Survey Technician Level 1 Preferred
- Strong communication and time-management skills are required.
- Valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record
Position is located in Payne & Dolan's Greenville (Appleton), WI office, with the expected work to occur in Northeastern and Central Wisconsin. Travel to other project locations may be required.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and it is our practice to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. In addition, it is the policy of the Company to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality in which the Company has employees. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply!