Zenith Tech, Inc.
Business Development Manager
ZENITH TECH, INC.
Heavy-highway and industrial general contractor who has successfully exceeded customer expectations since 1983.
Whether working with a private or federal client, an individual or a national corporation, Zenith Tech can provide design insight, cost and schedule control advice, creative construction techniques, and construction services. Collectively the team at Zenith Tech has more than 100 years of experience in structural evaluation, forming and falsework analysis, foundation design, traffic control, bridge construction, and specialized foundation construction.
Business Development Manager
Under the direction of the Vice President, the Business Development Manager is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating growth opportunities for the Walbec Group. The primary goal and responsibility for the Business Development Manager is the creation of long term value for the Walbec organization from customers, markets, relationships both external and internal.
Role and Responsibilities
- Idea Creation with the management team to generate new project strategies
- Identifying sales and services that appeal to new clients
- Managing company and client expectations
- Lead Marketing Team on external market needs and branding
- Complete comprehension of the Walbec Companies Businesses
- Executing sales objectives
- Managing client accounts
- Discover and follow new sales leads
- Arrange business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients
- Attend networking events
- Work with Vice President and Area Managers to negotiate sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers
- Managing sales, revenue, and financial data
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders, managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results
- Motivating team members to exceed expected goals
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Researching market and industry trends
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum 10 years of experience in combination of Sales, Construction and Engineering
- Bachelor's Degree, vocational training, certification from an accreditation organization, or combination of schooling and relevant work experience in engineering or construction.
- Valid Driver's License and considered insurable by insurance standards
- Excellent ability to communicate to others to convey information effectively, either by telephone, in written form, email, or in person
- Exceptional ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Ability to manage own time and the time of others
- Ability to motivate, develop and direct people
- Knowledge of project management and engineering within the heavy construction field.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques, and coordination of people and resources
This position may require some travel.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and it is our practice to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. In addition, it is the policy of the Company to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality in which the Company has employees.