The Walbec Group is one of the largest, foremost aggregate producers in the Midwest, operating more than 100 active mines, including some of the region's largest mines producing several million tons annually. Our facilities are located throughout the Midwest in order to economically meet and exceed the needs of our customers.
During mining, aggregate is crushed and sized to be sold directly to customers for their various projects, or incorporated into hot mix asphalt, concrete, and other products.
Successful construction requires good quality aggregates
To ensure that we meet or exceed our customers’ specifications, we have an extensive quality control program that includes AASHTO accredited laboratories and certified technicians. Whether it’s producing aggregates to meet state, municipal, or special project specifications, the Walbec Group will get the job done right.
Our Products Include:
- Base Course (Dense, Open Graded, Select Crush, Breaker Run)
- Coarse Aggregates used in Asphalt Mix and Concrete Mixtures
- Fine Aggregates used in Asphalt Mix and Concrete Mixtures
- Crushed RAP (Recycled Asphalt Pavement)
- Crushed Concrete
- Rip Rap
- Clear Stone (#1, #2 & #3)
- Clean stone
- Dirt and topsoil, screened & unscreened