Walbec Group Recognized as a 2021 Best Place to Work by Milwaukee Business Journal
For the second year in a row, the Walbec Group has been recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Milwaukee Business Journal. We're proud of our positive, inclusive, and goal-driven culture. Our team works well together to achieve audacious goals and we're always looking for ways to raise the bar.
Our positive culture is the foundation of why Walbec team members enjoy coming to work each day. This culture combined with a respectful and challenging work environment ensures every team member is heard and valued. Leaders are transparent in their communication, recognize hard work, and provide opportunities for continued personal and professional growth. Work-life balance is encouraged, and team members are trusted with the autonomy to get the job done.
KEYS TO SUCCESS
- Open door policies with senior leaders who encourage new ideas and feedback empower team members.
- Frequent, consistent, and transparent communication, across multiple channels, keeps team members informed.
- Cultivating strong team member relationships and a culture that is flexible, innovative, and willing to adapt, fosters a positive working environment.
- Investing in mentorship, diversity and inclusion, succession planning, and career plans tailored to the individual enhances engagement.
- Investing in tools and technology equips every team member to achieve big goals.
- Providing personal and professional growth opportunities reinforces career satisfaction and fulfillment.
- Launching innovative and engaging recognition programs ensures team members feel valued and appreciated.
A workplace is not a building, it’s the valued team members and the systems that make everything happen. When you have leadership support in these areas the organization succeeds.
Are you looking to make a career change? We have exciting roles available and are always looking for talented professionals to join our family!