We are also hiring for other Construction Management positions including:
Sr. Project Manager
Zenith Tech, Inc. a Walbec Group Company
Are you looking for an exciting career in road, highway, or bridge construction? Zenith Tech Inc. of the Walbec Group has a place for hard working, loyal, and driven people like you. Come work with us as a Senior Project Manager and enjoy a family-focused, progressive culture. Our approach is driven by an involved focus on safety and efficiency, resulting in us being a leader in the heavy and highway construction industry.
The Walbec Group of companies is currently in its third generation of family leadership producing high-quality construction materials and delivering unparalleled professional design, engineering, and construction services.
- Multi-year Milwaukee Business Journal Best Place to Work honoree and a Best Place to Work by Employ Humanity.
- Associated with many exciting state, municipal, federal, and commercial projects. Check out our website for a complete list of interesting projects. https://www.walbecgroup.com/projects
- Proud Partner of the Green Bay Packers.
We're looking for a Senior Project Manager responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating activities on designated jobs to ensure that goals and/or objectives of the job are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Overall project management processes in their assigned geographical territory or client base
- Self-sufficient in bidding and managing more complex projects ranging from small scale commercial sub-contracts to large scale municipal prime contracts
- Ability to mentor less experienced PEs and PMs and may be involved in training
- Aptitude for positive customer relations
- Capacity to be a Safety Leader
Team members at the Walbec Group are offered competitive pay and benefits that align with our values while supporting good health and a balanced life now and into the future. Additionally, we offer a range of opportunities for professional development and career growth that help us all to be successful.
We have the usual suspects like dental, vision, life, flex, EAP, PTO and holidays, but our favorites are the "no premium medical plan" and HRA contribution (with participation in wellness initiatives), company paid STD and LTD, 401k & profit sharing with company contribution and lastly, robust Walbec training.
- This position is located primarily in the Southeast Wisconsin area, but projects will vary by location throughout the local area, or the state, so reliable transportation and/or a willingness to travel to any job site is required as needed.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of project management experience in construction or manufacturing
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record
- Excellent verbal and written communication, consulting, conflict management, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of DOT guidelines and regulations
- Prior transportation industry experience
- Develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results
Why Should You Apply?
First, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture here at the Walbec Group. Our leadership understands the unique abilities and differences of our team members is what drives our innovation and growth. When you choose Walbec, you'll be welcomed into a supportive environment where all team members feel heard, respected, and valued.
- Excellent wages and benefits packages.
- Job security in our role as an essential company providing infrastructure services.
- Growth opportunities working alongside and learning from experienced industry professionals.
- Be involved in innovative, cool projects throughout the local area and the state.
- Family-oriented, supportive culture.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer and it is our practice to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. In addition, it is the policy of the Company to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality in which the Company has employees. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply!Apply Now