We are also hiring for other Construction Management positions including:
Solar Project Manager
Solar Project Manager
Zenith Tech, Inc. a Walbec Group Company
Are you looking for an exciting career in road, highway, and bridge construction? Zenith Tech of the Walbec Group has a place for hard working, loyal, and driven people like you. Come work with us as a Solar Project Manager and enjoy a family-focused, progressive culture. Our approach is driven by an involved focus on Safety and efficiency, resulting in us being a leader in the heavy and highway construction industry.
The Walbec Group of companies is currently in its third generation of family leadership producing high-quality construction materials and delivering unparalleled professional design, engineering, and construction services.
- Multi-year Milwaukee Business Journal Best Place to Work honoree and a Best Place to Work by Employ Humanity.
- Associated with many exciting state, municipal, federal, and commercial projects. Check out our website for a complete list of interesting projects. walbecgroup.com
- Proud Partner of the Green Bay Packers.
We're looking for a Solar Project Manager responsible for:
- Managing solar construction projects of various sizes and complexities from pre-construction to project closeout
- Understanding Project Management process and tools including: project scheduling, financial reporting and budget management, project communications plan, contracts, BIM tools, and other project related processes
- Manage all financial aspect of projects
- Listening to client and subcontractor concerns, identify issues and react accordingly
- Provide conceptual information to groups to illustrate ideas and concepts
- Facilitate and lead productive/effective meetings
- Problem solving, understand the root cause of problems, develop solutions, and follow through implementation
- Comprehend complex concepts of a project and manage for success
- Overnight travel 3-4 days per week throughout the Midwest
- This position with Zenith Tech Inc., has a home office location of Waukesha, WI, but projects will vary throughout the Midwest, so a willingness to travel to any job site is required as needed.
- 1-5 years' experience in the Solar Industry.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or applicable equivalent training/experience preferred, Geotechnical experienceis a plus.
- Industrial/commercial project management experience preferred.
- Valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record
Why Should You Apply?
First, because we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture here at the Walbec Group. Our leadership understands the unique abilities and differences of our team members drive innovation and growth. When you choose Walbec, you'll be welcomed into a supportive environment where all team members feel heard, respected, and valued.
- Excellent wages and benefits packages.
- Job security in our role as an essential company providing infrastructure services.
- Growth opportunities working alongside and learning from experienced industry professionals.
- Be involved in innovative and exciting projects throughout the local area and the state.
- Family-oriented, supportive culture.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer and it is our practice to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. In addition, it is the policy of the Company to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality in which the Company has employees. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply!