Construction Resources Management, Inc.
The Walbec Group - Helping people reach their destinations
Where you work is a very important part of where you head in life. The Walbec Group is a family of companies that have collectively served the needs of their customers for over 85 years. Together Payne & Dolan, Inc., Northeast Asphalt, Inc., Zenith Tech, Inc., Premier Concrete, Inc. & Construction Resources Management, Inc. provide professional construction and engineering services. We offer an excellent benefit package including free health insurance, life insurance, disability, 401(k), profit sharing, PTO, paid holidays and much more!
What is your destination?
Are you in the staffing world looking to make a change to a career company? Are you looking to grow your current responsibilities? Looking for stability and a great team to work with? Walbec is your destination!
Your new career as a Corporate Recruiter will give you the opportunity to be creative and proactive in a key role within our Human Resources department. You will manage recruitment, sourcing, screening, and interviewing with the goal of hiring the best talent into the organization, and creating strong talent pipelines. Your primary focus will be leading recruitment efforts for our Engineers and Project Managers.
- Perform full life cycle of recruiting activities to meet the organizations needs including sourcing, interviewing, candidate assessments, pre-employment screenings and extending offers
- Proactively market and brand positions and create engaging job ads and experiences for the candidate
- Know the market, understand business strategy and priorities, and be able to build and grow talent networks
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in corporate recruitment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent HR experience is preferred
- High level of professionalism and strong communication skills
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and it is our practice to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. In addition, it is the policy of the Company to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality in which the Company has employees.