$20 - $23 per hour
We are also hiring for other Business Operations Support positions including:
- Executive Assistant (Waukesha, WI)
- Project Assistant (Waukesha, WI)
- Construction Scheduler (Waukesha, WI)
- Aggregate Sales Dispatcher (Green Bay, WI)
Aggregate Sales Dispatcher
Aggregate Sales Dispatcher
Payne + Dolan, Inc. a Walbec Group Company
Are you looking for an exciting career in road, highway, and bridge construction? Payne + Dolan, Inc., of the Walbec Group has a place for hard working, loyal, and driven people like you. Come use your related experience and join us as an Aggregate Sales Dispatcher and enjoy a family-focused, progressive culture. Our approach is driven by an involved focus on Safety and efficiency that has made us an industry leading company in heavy and highway construction
The Walbec Group of companies is currently in its third generation of family leadership producing high-quality construction materials and delivering unparalleled professional design, engineering, and construction services.
- Multi-year Milwaukee Business Journal Best Place to Work honoree and a Best Place to Work by Employ Humanity.
- Associated with many exciting state, municipal, federal, and commercial projects. Check out our website for a complete list of interesting projects. walbecgroup.com
- Proud Partner of the Green Bay Packers.
We're looking for an Aggregate Sales Dispatcher to organize customer orders and dispatch trucks for aggregate sales as it pertains to various aggregate sites.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Take aggregate orders and handle customer inquiries regarding products for various sites
- Answer phones and route calls in support of commercial aggregate sales and operations
- Generate and communicate sales orders as needed to scale personnel and finance department
- Reconcile, correct, and upload aggregate tickets for commercial aggregate sites
- Generate, communicate, and route pricing as needed to customers
- Weigh and ticket incoming and outgoing truck loads
- Print tickets and handle customer issues during sale process
- Perform general clerical duties or other record keeping as required
- Provide administrative support to the Site Managers and quarry staff
- Handle cash transactions and process cash deposit slips.
- Administer site-specific training or information as needed
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
This is a full time position with the heaviest activity approximately Mid-April to November, depending on weather and workload.
Primarily day schedule M-F, Saturday hours possible depending on workload, work schedules and other seasonal requirements. Some intermittent night shift work may be required.
Team members at the Walbec Group are offered competitive pay and benefits that align with our values while supporting good health and a balanced life now and into the future. Additionally, we offer a range of opportunities for professional development and career growth that help us all to be successful.
- We have the usual suspects like Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flex Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays, but our favorites are the "no premium Medical plan" and HRA contribution (with participation in wellness initiatives), company paid Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD), 401k & Profit Sharing with generous company contributions and lastly, robust Walbec training.
- This position will primarily be based out of a stationary mine site, Capitol Sand & Gravel, located in Cross Plains, WI.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to multi-task required
- Valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record
- Strong computer skills, especially with Office programs, and the ability to learn proprietary systems as well
- Prior experience working with dispatching or scales
- Prior experience working in customer service and cash-handling roles preferred
- Must be self-directed and motivated
- Be able to tolerate and work in variable weather conditions, and work in dirty and dusty environments when scaling
Why Should You Apply?
First, because we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture here at the Walbec Group. Our leadership understands the unique abilities and differences of our team members is what drives our innovation and growth. When you choose Walbec, you'll be welcomed into a supportive environment where all team members feel heard, respected, and valued.
- Excellent wages and benefits packages
- Job security in our role as an essential company providing infrastructure services
- Growth opportunities working alongside and learning from experienced industry professionals
- A strong Safety-First culture
- Be part of the support team that helps build innovative, exciting projects throughout the local area and the state
- Family-oriented, supportive environment
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer and it is our practice to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. In addition, it is the policy of the Company to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality in which the Company has employees. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply!