We are also hiring for other Business Operations Support positions including:
Construction Resources Management Inc. a Walbec Group Company
Are you looking for an exciting career in Information Technology supporting great companies in road, highway, and bridge construction? Construction Resource Management (CRM) Inc. of the Walbec Group has a place for hard working, loyal, and driven people like you. Come work with us as a Systems Analyst and enjoy a family-focused, progressive culture. Our approach is driven by an involved focus on Safety and efficiency, resulting in us being a leader in the heavy and highway construction industry.
The Walbec Group of companies is currently in its third generation of family leadership producing high-quality construction materials and delivering unparalleled professional design, engineering, and construction services.
- Recently named a Milwaukee Business Journal 2020 and 2021 Best Place to Work.
- Associated with many exciting state, municipal, federal, and commercial projects. Check out our website for a complete list of interesting projects. www.walbecgroup.com
- Proud Partner of the Green Bay Packers.
Join our IT team and work with a great group of technical people that have fun while they work! We're looking for a Systems Analyst responsible for integrating and supporting our ERP and construction based applications. We are in the process of revamping our technology across the board. You will provide support and help deliver new systems and integrations that will drive our company to the future.
Our perfect candidate is someone that is technical yet familiar with the construction world and capable of working with our end users with ease. If your experienced in the following we want to talk to you:
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Experience providing world class customer service
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Self-motivated and directed with strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience with troubleshooting principles, and issue resolution techniques
- Experience with SQL, CMIC (ERP System), HCSS construction software, Boomi integration platform
Team members at the Walbec Group are offered competitive pay and benefits that align with our values while supporting good health and a balanced life now and into the future. Additionally, we offer a range of opportunities for professional development and career growth that help us all to be successful.
We have the usual suspects like dental, vision, life, flex, EAP, PTO and holidays, but our favorites are the "no premium medical plan" and HRA contribution (with participation in wellness initiatives), company paid STD and LTD, 401k & profit sharing with company contribution and lastly, robust Walbec training.
- CRM is located primarily in Waukesha WI. Work from home may be considered.
Why Should You Apply?
First, because we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture here at the Walbec Group. Our leadership understands the unique abilities and differences of our team members is what drives our innovation and growth. When you choose Walbec, you'll be welcomed into a supportive environment where all team members feel heard, respected, and valued.
- Excellent wages and benefits packages.
- Job security in our role as an essential company providing infrastructure services.
- Growth opportunities working alongside and learning from experienced industry professionals.
- Be involved in innovative, cool projects throughout the local area and the state.
- Family-oriented, supportive culture.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer and it is our practice to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. In addition, it is the policy of the Company to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality in which the Company has employees. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply!Apply Now