We are also hiring for other Business Operations Support positions including:
Administrative Payroll Specialist
Administrative Payroll Specialist
Construction Resources Management Inc. a Walbec Group Company
Are you looking for an exciting career in road, highway, and bridge construction? Construction Resources Management Inc. of the Walbec Group has a place for hard working, loyal, and driven people like you. Come work with us as an Administrative Payroll Specialist and enjoy a family-focused, progressive culture. Our approach is driven by an involved focus on Safety and efficiency, resulting in us being a leader in the heavy and highway construction industry.
The Walbec Group of companies is currently in its third generation of family leadership producing high-quality construction materials and delivering unparalleled professional design, engineering, and construction services.
- Recently named a Milwaukee Business Journal 2021 Best Place to Work.
- Associated with many exciting state, municipal, federal, and commercial projects. Check out our website for a complete list of interesting projects. walbecgroup.com
- Proud Partner of the Green Bay Packers.
This position involves a detailed analysis of payroll-related information. This individual must be a reliable, motivated self-starter with excellent attention to detail. In addition, this individual should have strong communication skills, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate strong problem-solving skills. The ability to work as a member of a team as well as the ability to be flexible in order to reach daily deadlines is a must.
Role and Responsibilities
- Analysis of labor and union information on certified payrolls for three companies
- Process and remit various reports to the DOT and other State and Federal Agencies
- Research and resolve all issues regarding certified payroll and prevailing wage rates
- Track and remit certified payrolls for all subcontractors
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Special projects as needed
- Backup for opening report mail (during off season)
- Backup for time report entry (during off season)
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Associates degree or equivalent
- Microsoft Office Applications - intermediate level minimum
- Intermediate - advanced internet skills
- Strong 10-key & keyboarding skills - 10,000+ keystrokes
- Oracle / JDEdwards World Software
Team members at the Walbec Group are offered competitive pay and benefits that align with our values while supporting good health and a balanced life now and into the future. Additionally, we offer a range of opportunities for professional development and career growth that help us all to be successful.
We have the usual suspects like dental, vision, life, flex, EAP, PTO and holidays, but our favorites are the "no premium medical plan" and HRA contribution (with participation in wellness initiatives), company paid STD and LTD, 401k & profit sharing with company contribution and lastly, robust Walbec training.
Why Should You Apply?
First, because we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture here at the Walbec Group. Our leadership understands the unique abilities and differences of our team members is what drives our innovation and growth. When you choose Walbec, you'll be welcomed into a supportive environment where all team members feel heard, respected, and valued.
- Excellent wages and benefits packages.
- Job security in our role as an essential company providing infrastructure services.
- Growth opportunities working alongside and learning from experienced industry professionals.
- Be involved in innovative, cool projects throughout the local area and the state.
- Family-oriented, supportive culture.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer and it is our practice to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. In addition, it is the policy of the Company to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality in which the Company has employees. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply!