We are also hiring for other Business Operations Support positions including:
Facilities Maintenance Manager
Construction Resources Management, Inc., Walbec Group Company
Are you looking for an exciting career in road, highway, and bridge construction? Construction Resources Management, Inc. of the Walbec Group has a place for hard working, loyal, and driven people like you. Come work with us as a Facilities Maintenance Manager and enjoy a family-focused, progressive culture, and work with an industry leading company in heavy road and highway construction. The Company:
The Walbec Group of companies is currently in its third generation of family leadership producing high-quality construction materials and delivering unparalleled professional design, engineering, and construction services.
- Recently named a Milwaukee Business Journal 2021 Best Place to Work.
- Associated with many exciting state, municipal, federal, and commercial projects. Check out our website for a complete list of interesting projects. walbecgroup.com
- Proud Partner of the Green Bay Packers.
A Facilities Manager maintains and oversees a company's grounds and buildings to ensure that a workspace is safe and functional. Their duties include negotiating contracts with service providers, inspecting facilities to meet safety regulations and coordinating renovations and updates.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Supervises the day-to-day facilities operations of the planning, operation, repair, and maintenance of heating/cooling, electrical, emergency power, and fire protection systems as well as plumbing and grounds.
- Monitoring the safety and cleanliness of interior and exterior areas, such as offices, conference rooms, parking lots and outdoor recreation spaces
- Performing routine maintenance on facilities and making repairs as needed.
- Scheduling routine inspections and emergency repairs with outside vendors.
- Ensuring proper security measures for the workplace, including collaborating with security system vendors or our team of security professionals
- Maintaining day-to-day operations of facilities, such as delegating or completing maintenance orders
- Creating reports on maintenance, repairs, safety and other occurrences for supervisors and other relevant staff
- Preparing facilities for changing weather conditions
- Collaborating with building owners and upper management on budgeting for facilities needs
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Valid Driver's License
- 8-10 years' experience as a facilities manager
- Advanced mechanical skills and knowledge of plumbing, HVAC and other building systems
- Proficiency with repair tools and techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to speak with all levels of employees, guests, vendors and team members
- Great time management, organization and prioritization abilities
- Keen attention to detail and efficient problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift heavy equipment and comfortable standing or walking for long periods of time
- Projects will vary by location throughout the state, a willingness to travel to any job site is required as needed.
Team members at the Walbec Group are offered competitive pay and benefits that align with our values while supporting good health and a balanced life now and into the future. Additionally, we offer a range of opportunities for professional development and career growth that help us all to be successful.
We have the usual suspects like dental, vision, life, flex, EAP, PTO and holidays, but our favorites are the "no premium medical plan" and HRA contribution (with participation in wellness initiatives), company paid STD and LTD, 401k & profit sharing with company contribution and lastly, robust Walbec training.
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent wages and benefits packages.
- Job security-we are an essential company providing infrastructure services, and you are an essential employee.
- Growth opportunities working alongside and learning from experienced industry professionals.
- Be involved in innovative, cool projects throughout the local area and the state.
- Family-oriented, supportive culture.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and it is our practice to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. In addition, it is the policy of the Company to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality in which the Company has employees. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply!