20.00 - Hourly
We are also hiring for other Quality Control & Environmental Compliance positions including:
Quality Control Field Technician
Quality Control Technician
Northeast Asphalt Inc., A Walbec Group Company
Are you looking for an exciting career in road, highway, and bridge construction? Northeast Asphalt Inc., of the Walbec Group has a place for hard working, loyal, and driven people like you. Come work with us as a Quality Control Technician and enjoy a family-focused, progressive culture, and work with an industry leading company in heavy road and highway construction. The Company:
The Walbec Group of companies is currently in its third generation of family leadership producing high-quality construction materials and delivering unparalleled professional design, engineering, and construction services.
- Recently named a Milwaukee Business Journal 2020 Best Place to Work.
- Associated with many exciting state, municipal, federal, and commercial projects. Check out our website for a complete list of interesting projects. walbecgroup.com
- Proud Partner of the Green Bay Packers.
We're looking for a Quality Control Technician responsible for providing quality testing for the company in an ethical, precise and expedient manner. In addition, the Field Technician must be able to work and communicate in a professional manner with both internal and external customers.
For a day in the life of a Quality Control Technician at the Walbec Group, please view the video linked below:
- Team members at the Walbec Group are offered competitive pay and benefits that align with our values while supporting good health and a balanced life now and into the future. Additionally, we offer a range of opportunities for professional development and career growth that help us all to be successful.
We have the usual suspects like dental, vision, life, EAP and PTO, but our favorites are the "no premium medical plan" and HRA contribution (with participation in wellness initiatives), 401k & profit sharing with company contribution and lastly, robust Walbec training.
- Projects will vary by location throughout the local area, or the state, so reliable transportation and/or a willingness to travel to any job site is required as needed.
- Valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Have the ability to work varied hours including nights, early mornings, and weekends as needed.
- Be able to tolerate and work in variable weather conditions, and work in dirty and dusty environments.
- The ability to frequently lift 50 - 70 pounds.
- Previous laboratory experience or a scientific background.
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent wages and benefits packages.
- Job security-we are an essential company providing infrastructure services, and you are an essential employee.
- Growth opportunities working alongside and learning from experienced industry professionals.
- Be involved in innovative, cool projects throughout the local area and the state.
- Family-oriented, supportive culture.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture here at the Walbec Group. Our leadership understands the unique abilities and differences of our team members is what drives our innovation and growth. When you choose Walbec, you'll be welcomed into a supportive environment where all team members feel heard, respected, and valued.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer and it is our practice to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. In addition, it is the policy of the Company to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality in which the Company has employees. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply!