We are also hiring for other Business Operations Support positions including:
- Project Manager Assistant – Engineering & General Contracting (Greenville, WI)
Marketing Media Specialist
Marketing Media Specialist
Construction Resource Management Inc. a Walbec Group Company
Waukesha, WI or Appleton, WI
Are you looking for an exciting career in road, highway, and bridge construction? Construction Resource Management Inc. of the Walbec Group has a place for hard working, loyal, and driven people like you. Come work with us as a Marketing Media Specialist and enjoy a family-focused, progressive culture, and work with an industry leading company in heavy road and highway construction.
The Walbec Group of companies is currently in its third generation of family leadership producing high-quality construction materials and delivering unparalleled professional design, engineering, and construction services.
- Recently named a Milwaukee Business Journal 2020 Best Place to Work
- Associated with many exciting state, municipal, federal, and commercial projects. Check out our website for a complete list of interesting projects walbecgroup.com
- Proud Partner of the Green Bay Packers
We're looking for a Marketing Media Specialist responsible for:
- Creatively capturing photo and video content for use across a variety of channels
- Coordinate project photos with project/construction managers
- Maintain a robust photo and video content library
- Edit all video and photography content for use in visual marketing projects, sales presentations, training films, HR initiatives, website, and social media
- Manage all of the Walbec Group social media accounts and assist with updating content on Walbec website
- Participate in the strategic planning of all media marketing projects
- Research new and innovative strategies of communicating information graphically by surveying competitors and other construction organizations
- Prioritize Walbec Core Values in all media communications
Team members at the Walbec Group are offered competitive pay and benefits that align with our values while supporting good health and a balanced life now and into the future. Additionally, we offer a range of opportunities for professional development and career growth that help us all to be successful.
We have the usual suspects like dental, vision, life, flex, EAP, PTO and holidays, but our favorites are the "no premium medical plan" and HRA contribution (with participation in wellness initiatives), company paid STD and LTD, 401k & profit sharing with company contribution and lastly, robust Walbec training.
- Projects will vary by location throughout the local area, or the state, so reliable transportation and/or a willingness to travel to any job site is required as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Graphic Design or equivalent experience required
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Lightroom and Audition)
- Excellent communication skills with a strong interest in building relationships with colleagues throughout all levels of the Walbec Group organization
- Goal-orientated with a desire for continuous improvement to ensure the department remains current with visual marketing trends, tools, and resources
- Ability to travel regionally to projects and follow all safety guidelines required
- Valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent wages and benefits packages
- Job security-we are an essential company providing infrastructure services, and you are an essential employee
- Growth opportunities working alongside and learning from experienced industry professionals
- Be involved in innovative, cool projects throughout the local area and the state
- Family-oriented, supportive culture
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and it is our practice to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. In addition, it is the policy of the Company to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality in which the Company has employees. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply!