We are also hiring for other Engineering & Construction Management positions including:
Senior Survey Project Manager
Payne & Dolan, a Walbec Group Company, is looking for seasoned field staff to join our growing team of Engineers and Surveyors!
Under the direction of the Engineering Manager, the Senior Survey Project Manager is responsible for leading the survey tasks on a wide range of project types throughout Wisconsin and acting as a subject matter expert for the industry.
Payne & Dolan is looking for a self-motivated, results-oriented, problem-solver who has a desire to be part of our growing land surveying practice. The candidate should be proficient in the following roles and responsibilities.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish work plan and staffing requirements for multiple projects
- Prepare fee proposals and manage project scope, budget and staffing needs
- Lead planning and implement procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency
- Monitor performance data and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels
- Monitor and develop professional staff to maximize their potential
- Work with Engineering Manager to expand the customer base in the market area
- Develop and conduct presentations to clients and other critical stakeholders
- Represent company interests while in meetings and trade shows as needed
- Completing PLSS & Property Research for Land Surveying Activities
- Prepare boundary, topographic & utility surveys in AutoCAD Civil3D
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Licensed Professional Land Surveyor
- Minimum of seven (7) years of work experience in a management capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to clearly define assignments/deliverables to team members
- Demonstrated leadership skills to oversee, mentor and motivate multiple registered surveyors, technicians and field crews to deliver multi-disciplinary projects
- Demonstrated success in business development, marketing, and networking
- Successful experience in contract negotiations, budgets, and fee estimates
- Valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record
Position is located at Payne & Dolan's Greenville office, with the expected work to occur throughout Wisconsin. Regular travel is required.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture here at the Walbec Group. Our leadership understands the unique abilities and differences of our team members is what drives our innovation and growth. When you choose Walbec, you'll be welcomed into a supportive environment where all team members feel heard, respected, and valued.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and it is our practice to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. In addition, it is the policy of the Company to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality in which the Company has employees.Apply Now