We are also hiring for other Engineering & Construction Management positions including:
Senior Project Manager
PAYNE AND DOLAN, INC.- A Walbec Group Company
Professional construction and engineering services, asphalt pavement material producer and paving contractor since 1932.
P&D has established a strong commitment to quality, safety, innovation, and leadership. Our team of talented civil engineers are well equipped to provide a full range of construction services including design consultation and construction oversight. As an asphalt, aggregate, and concrete manufacturer, we take pride in our ability to manage and control the process, thereby ensuring that our customers always receive the best material for each specific need.
Senior Project Manager
Under the direction of the Area Manager, the Senior Project Manager is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating activities on designated jobs to ensure that goals and/or objectives of the job are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters
Role and Responsibilities
- Overall project management processes in their assigned geographical territory or client base
- Self-sufficient in bidding and managing more complex projects ranging from small scale commercial sub-contracts to large scale municipal prime contracts
- Ability to mentor less experienced PEs and PMs and may be involved in training
- Involvement in asphalt association and able to promote asphalt industry and Walbec materials and services
- Aptitude for positive customer relations
- Capacity to be a Safety Leader
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of 5-7 years of project management experience in construction or manufacturing
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record
- Excellent verbal and written communication, consulting, conflict management, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent client management and business literacy skills
- Working knowledge of DOT guidelines and regulations
- Prior transportation industry experience
- Develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results
- Effectively envision, develop and implement new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues
- Manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Be self-directed and motivated
This position may require some travel.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture here at the Walbec Group. Our leadership understands the unique abilities and differences of our team members is what drives our innovation and growth. When you choose Walbec, you'll be welcomed into a supportive environment where all team members feel heard, respected, and valued.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and it is our practice to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. In addition, it is the policy of the Company to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality in which the Company has employees.Apply Now