Construction Resources Management, Inc.
$19 - $23; depending on experience - Hourly
We are also hiring for other Craft & Skilled Trades positions including:
Construction Resources Management- A Walbec Group Company
Under the direction of the Purchasing Manager, the Expeditor processes purchase
orders, maintains vendor
relations and responds to order status inquires as they arise.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compile, sort and send purchase orders to vendors.
- Maintain positive vendor relations.
- Receive and process order acknowledgements.
- Update pricing and lead times prior to receiving products or invoices.
- Respond to fulfillment inquires.
- Produce and submit order confirmations to customers as required.
- Generate open order and expedite reports to monitor volume and progress.
- Follow-up with vendors via phone and/or email to ensure fulfillment of past due orders.
- Track repair and return purchase orders to ensure credit is received.
- Review invoices for accuracy to ensure timely payments to vendors.
- Occasionally support buyers by writing purchase and sale orders and confirming deliveries.
- File documents to maintain a historical record of all purchase and sale transactions.
- Support daily warehouse operations as needed.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Associate degree, vocational training or equivalent relevant work experience
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Office, AS400 and HCSS
- Detail oriented with moderate organization skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Associate degree in business, economics, or supply-chain management
- 2+ years of experience working on a procurement team
- Experience working with AS400
Must have reliable transportation and show up to work on time every day. The ability to travel frequently and work varied hours including overtime as needed.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and it is our practice to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. In addition, it is the policy of the Company to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality in which the Company has employees.