Zenith Tech, Inc.
Union Scale - Hourly
Experienced Laborer - Concrete/Bridge Construction
Under the direction of the Foreman, the laborer is responsible for many basic tasks that require physical labor. 2 years prior bridge construction experience.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist in layout and construction of bridge work
- Understand andlearn various aspects of bridge work
- Help with set up and construction
- Concrete demolition including torching and cutting bar steel reinforcement
- Concrete deck repairincluding sawing concrete and concrete handling and placement
- Help keep machines and equipment clean and maintained
- Keep all hand tools clean and maintained
- Assist in cleanup of the job site
- Additional duties as assigned by Foreman or other management level
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record
- Member of Local Laborer Union, or willingness to take appropriate steps to become a union member
- Prior construction experience
Must have reliable transportation and show up to work on time every day. Must be willing to travel to any and all job sites without exception. The ability to work varied hours including nights, early mornings, and weekends as needed. A CDL is desired but not necessary.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and it is our practice to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. In addition, it is the policy of the Company to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality in which the Company has employees. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply!