Zenith Tech, Inc.
Based on experience - Hourly
Shop Laborer Position
Zenith Tech, Inc. a Walbec Group Company
Shop Laborer: Full-time, Entry Level Position, Year Round w/benefits
General labor doing cleaning, using power tools, loading, unloading, misc. repairs or whatever Shop Supervisor asks of you.
Monday - Friday Hours 6 a.m. - 3 p.m. with possible OT and some Saturdays. Waukesha Location.
This is just an overview of responsibilities not a complete list
- Work as a shop laborer for all the departments: Small Engine, Wood Fabrication, Steel Fabrication and Shipping & Receiving.
- Operate forklift where needed in various areas
- Any general maintenance tasks, ie: sweeping, grinding, yard maintenance, etc.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Be at work on time
- Work in a safe and efficient manner
- Do your part in keeping the yard and shop in clean and organized manner
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Driver's License
- Must be 18 yrs. old
- Regularly stand for long periods of time
- Able to bend, stoop, climb, reach
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds
- Good attitude with open mind
- Able to follow directions
- Work in an outdoor or shop environment
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and it is our practice to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. In addition, it is the policy of the Company to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality in which the Company has employees. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply!