Construction Resources Management, Inc.
Administrative Assistant - Payroll
The Walbec Group - Helping people reach their destinations
Where you work is a very important part of where you head in life. The Walbec Group is a family of companies that have collectively served the needs of their customers for over 85 years. Together Payne & Dolan, Inc., Northeast Asphalt, Inc., Zenith Tech, Inc., Premier Concrete, Inc. & Construction Resources Management, Inc. provide professional construction and engineering services. We offer an excellent benefit package including free health insurance, life insurance, disability, 401(k), profit sharing, PTO, paid holidays and much more!
What is your destination?
Walbec is looking for a rock star administrative assistant with a "Can Do!" attitude to assist them in their payroll department. This is a great opportunity to grow your skills in payroll and get your foot in the door with a company you can grow with through your career.
- Heavy Job Exporting and Daily processing
- This was the main focus of one full time temp the last two years
- The temp never worked a full 40 hour week
- This is the main source of obtaining the information needed for payroll
- Hourly Kronos
- This currently being done by one of the Certified Payroll Specialist
- The hybrid position would be the primary Kronos person, with the Certified Payroll Specialist being the back-up
- The hybrid position would be able to concentrate on the Kronos system, freeing up the Certified Payroll Specialist to work on the certified payrolls.
- Compliance Requests
- Currently the Certified Payroll Specialists do the payroll portion of EEOC and other compliance reporting.
- This takes time away from handling their other Certified Payroll duties
- The hybrid would handle this type of reporting requirements
- Certified Payroll Back-up
- Payroll Specialist Back-up
- This position would train to be a fill-in back-up to both of the payroll duties.
- We would have someone familiar with our systems and requirements if we took on more business or if someone leaves
- With the upcoming new ERP/Human Resources/Payroll system implementation, this position would give payroll the needed back-up when department employees are needed for Payroll's part of the process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and it is our practice to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. In addition, it is the policy of the Company to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality in which the Company has employees.